Call us today
Or send us a message
Hello and Thank You for considering Woodshed Guitar Works to perform service and repair work to your valued instrument. WGW is a fully insured repair facility with 15+ years of experience. We look forward to making your experience working with WGW both satisfactory and beneficial to the life of your instrument. Please, take a moment to look over our shop policies.
• When dropping off an instrument for repair or service, please be sure to have it in a suitable case or gig bag. Woodshed Guitar Works cannot be held responsible for any damage to your instrument due to not having a proper method of storage while awaiting work.
• Upon completion of repair or service work, the customer will be contacted by phone. We kindly ask that all instruments are picked up and paid in full no more than 7 days beyond being contacted. Woodshed Guitar Works reserves the right to charge a $5 per day storage fee for any instrument not picked up within that time unless prior arrangements have been made by the customer. Any instrument not picked up 30 days past initial contact is subject to sale for salvage of the cost of the repair bill.
• Please, do not ask WGW to perform repair or service work "whenever we can get to it". If you make the time to bring in your instrument, expect that it will be put into line behind the last instrument that was dropped off. Your requested work will be performed in a timely manner. We cannot store your instrument until you are ready to have the work performed.
• Woodshed Guitar Works services instruments for everyone, from the Beginner to the Working Pro Musician and we treat all of our customers with equal importance and respect. Everyone has a hectic schedule these days and we understand that time is certainly not on everyone's side. That said, we kindly ask that if you have a gig, lesson, or jam that day and need your instrument worked on, please do your best to get it to us with enough time to get that work done. If we have to bump another customer's work to accommodate your schedule, there will be a fee associated. Please see our pricing page for that information.
• In addition to repair and service, Woodshed Guitar works also specializes in sales of Quality, Pre-Owned Stringed/Fretted Instruments, Amplifiers, Effects and New Accessories. Woodshed Guitar Works, at its core, is a Guitar Shop with Old School ethics. We want our customers to feel comfortable to try any instrument in our inventory. However, we ask that you treat the shop and the inventory with respect. Let us get it down for you. But, remember, it's a Guitar Shop. Turn it up!